Strategy & Operations Associate Internship
About the role:
Reasn Technologies is an early stage startup looking to cease on the 900B+ home improvement/ home services industry in the United States. We are looking for a strong, organized & motivated MBA intern to help us grow our tech startup.
As we ramp up operations, we need our intern to be incredibly involved in the Business Development, Sales & Account Management side of the business. Working with prospective clients, onboarding service providers & managing the day-to-day of the business.
This is an opportunity to get into a tech startup at the beginning of its growth journey.
What You’ll do:
- Create Scalable Solutions, strategize & innovate. Bring big ideas to the table.
- Collaborate, Work with external stakeholders to drive business growth on the platform.
- Own your results, have a REASN to care.
- Think Critically, and be precise with your estimates. Startups deal with lots of incomplete & imperfect information.
- Be Resilient, don’t let a failure stop you in your tracks. Keep iterating and find a solution that works.
- Basic Qualifications: Experience in Real Estate, PropTech, Tech, Finance or Consulting preferred. Skills in Operations, Strategy or Analytics.
- Motivated, organized, data oriented, creative, analytical & strategic
- Strong Excel & Presentation Skills
- A strong candidate would also help pitch the startup idea to Venture Capital firms and secure funding.
Apply to learn more about REASN, we will show a demo during the first round interview
Apply by sending your resume to Ozzie@reasn.app