Last updated on January 26th, 2023
- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- USE OF THE SITE AND SERVICES
- Intellectual Property Rights
All material that is available on the Site or through the Services and all material and services provided by or through Reasn, its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, agents, licensors or other commercial partners including, but not limited to, graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names, software, all informational text, software documentation, design of and “look and feel”, layout, photographs, audio, video, messages, interactive and instant messaging, design and functions, files, documents, images, or other materials, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted as well as all derivative works thereof (collectively, the “Materials”), are owned by us or our licensors or service providers, and are the trademarks or trade dress of Reasn in the U.S. and/or other countries. These trademarks and trade dress may not be used, including as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names, keyword advertisements, or email addresses, or in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion.
You should assume all content and material made available on the Sites and Services is protected by copyright law. Aside from user-submitted Content (as defined below), all other Materials and other information on the Sites and Services are the exclusive property of Reasn and/or its licensors and are protected by all United States and international copyright laws.
With the exception of your Content (which is addressed and defined in Section 4 below), you agree that any ideas, suggestions, concepts, processes or techniques which you provide to Reasn related to the Services, the Site or Reasn or its business (“Feedback”) are and will be Reasn’s exclusive property without any compensation or other consideration payable to you by Reasn, and you do so of your own free will and volition. Reasn may or may not, in its sole discretion, use or incorporate the Feedback in whatever form or derivative Reasn may decide into the Site, the Services, its software, documentation, business or other products or services, or any future versions or derivatives of the foregoing. You hereby assign all rights on a worldwide basis in perpetuity to Reasn in any Feedback and, as applicable, waive any moral rights.
- Your Account
We may require that you create an account to use or access certain parts of the Sites and Services and use certain products and features. If you sign up for a Reasn account (an “Account”), your right to access your Account and use the Sites and Services is personal to you and is not transferable by you to any other person or entity. You are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your Account. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your Account, you are responsible for notifying Reasn immediately. It is your responsibility to update or change any Account, as appropriate.
We may require that you provide login information such as a username and password to access and utilize your Account. As a condition of your use of the Sites and Service, you agree to (a) provide Reasn with true, accurate, current and complete information as prompted by the Reasn’s registration forms, when registering for or using the Sites and Services and (b) update and maintain the truthfulness, accuracy and completeness of such information. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any password or other account information not generally available to others and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password. While there are limited, legitimate reasons for creating multiple accounts, creating serial or overlapping accounts may result in account termination. Please contact us if you have questions about managing multiple accounts.
- Your Subscription
In order to receive the services through the Sites and Services, you will be required to purchase a subscription (“Subscriptions”) either by (i) paying a subscription fee plus applicable taxes in advance on a monthly basis or some other recurring interval disclosed to you prior to your purchase; or (ii) pre-payment giving you access to the Sites and Services for a specific time period (“Pre-Paid Period“). Notwithstanding the above, Your Subscriptions may begin with a free trial. Availability of a free trial is not guaranteed and, if one is available, is only available on the specified terms of the free trial. Tax rates are calculated based on the information you provide and the applicable rate at the time of your payment is charged.
- Price and tax changes
Reasn may from time to time make changes to Subscription requirements, including without limitation, modifications to the price of monthly subscriptions or the Pre-Paid Period (for periods not yet paid), and will communicate any changes to you in advance. Price changes will take effect at the start of the next subscription period following the date of the price change and, by continuing to use the Sites and Services after the price change takes effect, you will have accepted the new price. If you do not agree to a price change, you can reject the change by unsubscribing from the applicable Subscriptions prior to the price change going into effect.
Tax rates are based on the rates applicable at the time your payment is charged. These amounts can change over time based on local tax requirements in your country, state, territory, county, or city. Any change in tax rate will be automatically applied based on the account information you provide.
- Renewal and Cancellation
With the exception of Subscriptions for a Pre-Paid Period, your payment to Reasn or the third party through which you purchased the Subscriptions will automatically renew at the end of the applicable subscription period, unless you cancel your Subscription before the end of the then-current subscription period.
In the event that you cancel your Subscription, such cancellation will take effect at the end of the current billing period unless otherwise disclosed. If you cancel, you will continue to have access to the Sites and Services through the end of your current billing period, unless you are subscribed through a free trial, promotional code or other credit, in which case cancellation may be effective immediately.
- Other Agreements
- USER CONDUCT
- Submission of Content
The Sites and Services enable you to provide or upload any ratings, reviews, communications, information, data, text, photographs, audio clips, audiovisual works, or other materials onto the Sites and Services (collectively, the “Content”).
As a condition of submitting any Content or other materials to the Sites or Services, you agree that:
- you grant to Reasn a royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, nonexclusive, transferable, and sublicensable license to use, reproduce, copy, adapt, modify, merge, distribute, publicly display, create derivative works from, and incorporate such Content into other works;
- you grant to Reasn all rights necessary to publish or refrain from publishing your name and address in connection with your Content; sublicense through multiple tiers the Content, and acknowledge that this license cannot be terminated by you once your Content is submitted to the Sites and Services;
- you grant to Reasn all rights necessary to prohibit the subsequent aggregation, display, copying, duplication, reproduction, distribution, or exploitation of your Content by any other party;
- your name and report information may be made available to the public and to the Service Providers on which you report;
- you are solely responsible for your reviews and ratings;
- Reasn may, in its sole discretion, choose to remove or not to remove your reviews and ratings once published;
- you will not submit any reviews that may be considered by Reasn to be infringing, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, obscene, profane, hateful, offensive, harmful, vulgar, distasteful, defamatory, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or otherwise violates any relevant law or right of any other party;
- all of your reviews and ratings will either be based upon (i) your actual first-hand experiences with the Service Providers you are reviewing or (ii) in relation to any reviews and ratings relating to services provided by a health care or wellness providers, an individual and that individual’s actual first-hand experience with a health care or wellness provider whereby you have the legal authority to disclose such health information and experience of such individual;
- all of your reviews and ratings of the Service Provides that you are rating will be accurate, honest, truthful, and complete in all respects;
- you do not work for, own any interest in serve on the board of directors of, or otherwise affiliated with, ain any way, any of the Service Providers for which you submit reviews and ratings; you are not in any way related (by blood, adoption or marriage, if the Service Providers is an individual) to any of the Service Providers for which you submit reviews or ratings;
- you have not received any form of compensation to post reviews and ratings;
- you will submit thorough and thoughtful reviews of the Service Providers you review (for example, submitting a review describing a service contractor as “He/She is great,” without additional commentary, is not considered to be a thorough and thoughtful review);
- you will not submit reviews that comment on other users or the reviews of other users;
- you will not submit reviews with hyperlinks; and
- the reviews and ratings that you provide do not reflect the views of Reasn, its officers, managers, owners, employees, agents, designees or other users.
- Acceptable Use and Conduct
- use the Sites and Services in any manner that violates any relevant law or that infringes, misappropriates or violates any third party’s rights, including, but not limited to, transmitting any Content that may infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s rights of publicity, contractual rights, fiduciary rights or intellectual property rights;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, modify, sell, re-sell or exploit any Materials or the Sites and Services for any commercial, educational, or any other non-personal purpose or for any purpose unrelated to your personal purchasing decisions, without the express written consent of Reasn, which consent may be withheld by Reasn in our sole discretion;
- post irrelevant Content, repeatedly post the same or similar Content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure, interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Sites and Services or any activities conducted on the Sites and Services;
- harass, threaten, intimidate, impersonate, or attempt to impersonate, any other person, falsify your contact or other information, misrepresent a relationship with any person or entity, including misrepresenting a relationship with Reasn, or otherwise attempt to mislead others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a review or rating;
- knowingly provide or submit false or misleading information;
- use the Sites and Services if you are under the age of eighteen (18);
- take any action that would undermine the review and rating process under the Sites and Services;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Sites and Services, other user accounts, or other computer systems or networks connected to the Sites and Services;
- use the Sites and Services in any way that could interfere with the rights of Reasn or the rights of other users of the Sites and Services;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Sites and Services, or any other systems or networks connected to the Sites and Services or to any server used by Reasn by hacking, password ‘mining’ or any other illegitimate or unauthorized means, including attempting to obtain password, account, or any other personal or private information from any other user of the Sites and Service;
- transmit or submit any transmission or other materials that are encrypted or that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, spiders, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that is likely or intended to damage, interfere with, disrupt, impair, disable or otherwise overburden the Sites and Services;
- access, download, monitor, or copy any information contained on our Sites and Services through artificial means (including but not limited to use any ‘deep-link’, ‘scraper’, ‘robot’, ‘spider’ or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent automatic or manual process), or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Sites and Services or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any Content, Materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Sites and Services
- REALTOR NETWORK AND RECOMMENDATION ON THE REASN APP
No Endorsement. We make no representation, warranty or endorsement regarding any user or the authenticity or validity of any user Content displayed in connection with the Sites and Services. We are under no obligation to verify the identity or background of users or users’ Content, and all users should be careful and exercise caution in entering into transactions or otherwise interacting with other users. By using the Sites and Services, you agree that the sole remedy for any damage or harm inflicted by other users will be limited to claims against such users, and that you will not seek monetary damages or any other remedy from Reasn in connection with such events. Any reliance on the material or recommendations on the Sites and Services is at your own risk, and we specifically disclaim all responsibility for any liability, loss or risk, personal or otherwise, that is incurred as a consequence, directly or indirectly, of the use or application of any of the contents of the Sites and Services. Notwithstanding the above, we reserve the right to add sponsored service providers to any brokerage, team or agent’s client at any time.
- SERVICE PROVIDERS
Reasn does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, data, advertising, products, goods or services available or unavailable from, or through, any third party (“Service Providers”). You agree that should you use or rely on such Content, data, advertisement, products, goods or services, available or unavailable from, or through any third party or Service Provider, Reasn is not responsible or liable, indirectly or directly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with such use or reliance. Your dealings with, or participation in promotions of any Service Provider, and any other terms, conditions, representations or warranties associated with such dealings, are between you and such Service Providers exclusively and do not involve Reasn. You should make whatever investigation or other resources that you deem necessary or appropriate before hiring or engaging Service Providers.
Third parties and Service Providers may link or otherwise direct Internet users to our Sites and Services for the purpose of utilizing one or more of the services we provide on behalf of others. Additionally, we may provide links or otherwise direct you to third party or Service Providers’ websites. Reasn does not control or operate any such third party or Service Providers’ websites. Any information you provide to these third party or Service Providers’ websites while on these third party or Service Providers’ websites is subject to the respective policies of those third parties or Service Providers, and not Reasn’s policies. It is your responsibility to review such third party or Service Providers’ policies, including any relevant privacy policies. You agree that Reasn will not be responsible or liable for, and does not endorse any content, advertising, goods or services provided on or through these outside websites or for your use or inability to use such websites. Reasn does not make any representations or warranties as to the security of any information (including, without limitation, credit card and other personal information) you might be requested to give to any third party or Service Providers’ sites. You use these third party or Service Providers’ websites at your own risk.
You agree that Reasn is not responsible for the accessibility or unavailability of any Service Providers or for your interactions and dealings with them. You agree that you waive the right to bring or assert any claim against Reasn relating to any interactions or dealings with any Service Provider, and release Reasn from any and all liability for or relating to any interactions or dealings with Service Providers.
Reasn has no control over and no duty to take any action regarding: other users’ behavior; what effects Content may have on you; how you may interpret or use Content; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to Content. You release Reasn from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Sites and Services. Reasn makes no representations concerning any Content, including the accuracy thereof, contained in or accessed through the Sites and Services, and Reasn will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Sites and Services.
Without limiting the foregoing, your correspondence or business dealings with, consumption of products or services of, or participation in promotions of, third parties or Service Providers found on or through the use of the Sites and Services, including payment for and delivery or fulfillment of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. You agree that Reasn shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such third parties or Service Providers on Reasn’s Sites and Services.
- PUBLICATION AND DISTRIBUTION OF CONTENT
Reasn does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, quality or appropriateness of any Content transmitted to or through the Sites and Services. You acknowledge that Reasn simply acts as a passive conduit and an interactive computer for the publication and distribution of Content and for the publication and distribution of any content posted by Service Providers in response to user Content (“Service Providers Content”). You understand that all Content and Sites and Services that the User posted on, transmitted through or linked through the Sites and Services, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. You understand that Reasn does not control and is not responsible for Content or Service Providers Content made available through the Service, and that by using the Service, You may be exposed to Content that is inaccurate, misleading, or offensive. You agree that You must evaluate and make Your own judgment, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content and Service Providers Content.
You agree that Reasn may establish general practices, policies and limits, which may or may not be published, concerning the use of the Sites and Services, including without limitation, the time that reviews and ratings will be retained, the maximum number of reviews and ratings that may be sent from an account, the length of reviews and ratings sent, and the maximum number of times and the maximum duration for which you may access the Sites and Services in a given period of time. You agree that Reasn has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any Content or other materials maintained or transmitted by or through the Sites and Services. You agree that Reasn has the right to change these general practices and limits at any time, in its sole discretion, with or without notice.
Reasn may terminate your Account and with that, the privilege to use or access the Sites and Services immediately and without notice for any reason whatsoever. Upon such termination, you must immediately cease accessing or using the Sites and Services and agree not to access or make use of, or attempt to use, the Sites and Services. Furthermore, you acknowledge that Reasn reserves the right to take action — technical, legal or otherwise — to block, nullify or deny your ability to access the Sites and Services. You understand that Reasn may exercise this right in its sole discretion, and this right shall be in addition to and not in substitution for any other rights and remedies available to Reasn.
- DELAYS AND ACCESSIBILITY
The Sites and Services may be subject to limitations, delays, failure, and other problems inherent in the use of the Internet and electronic communications. Reasn is not responsible for any delays, failures or other damage resulting from such problems.
- WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMERS
YOU ACCESS AND USE THE SITES AND SERVICES AT YOUR OWN RISK. REASN PROIVDES THE SITES AND SERVICES ON AN ‘AS IS, AS AVAILABLE’ BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND REASN SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. NEITHER REASN NOR ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS RESULTING FROM USE OR UNAVAILABILITY OF INFORMATION OR CONTENT ON OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITES AND SERVICES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LOST PROFITS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO DATA, OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, COMPENSATORY OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF THEY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS DISCLAIMER IS APPLICABLE TO ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY RESULTING FROM NEGLIGENCE OR OMISSION OF REASN, COMPUTER VIRUS OR OTHER SIMILAR ITEM, TELECOMMUNICATIONS ERRORS, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR USE OF USER INFORMATION THROUGH THEFT OR ANY OTHER MEANS. REASN IS NOT LIABLE FOR CRIMINAL, TORTUOUS, OR NEGLIGENT ACTIONS OR OMISSIONS OF THIRD PARTIES THAT AFFECT THE SITES AND SERVICES. IN NO EVENT WILL REASN OR ANY OF ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, ASSIGNS OR THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY TORTUOUS OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS. IN NO EVENT WILL REASN OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES OR ASSIGNS BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO EQUIPMENT, HARDWARE OR OTHER PROPERTY OF USER OR PERSONAL INJURY THAT ARISES IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THE SITES AND SERVICES.
ANY MATERIAL ACCESSED, DOWNLOADED, OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITES AND SERVICES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM REASN OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SITES AND SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TERMS.
EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THE TERMS, REASN DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT (I) THE SITES AND SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (II) THE SITES AND SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (III) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITES AND SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (IV) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED. YOU AGREE THAT FROM TIME TO TIME WE MAY REMOVE THE SERVICE FOR INDEFINITE PERIODS OF TIME, OR CANCEL THE SERVICE AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU.
BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THE ABOVE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, REASN’S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
REASN SHALL USE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO PROTECT INFORMATION SUBMITTED BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES, BUT YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR SUBMISSION OF SUCH INFORMATION IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND REASN HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR LIABILITY RELATING TO SUCH INFORMATION IN ANY WAY.
The Sites and Services may display links to other Internet sites or resources. Because Reasn has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Reasn is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.
You further acknowledge and agree that Reasn shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- MUTUAL ARBITRATION AGREEMENT
- Informal Negotiations
If a Dispute is not resolved through Informal Negotiations, you and Reasn agree to resolve any and all Disputes (except those Disputes expressly excluded below) through final and binding arbitration (“Arbitration Agreement“). This Arbitration Agreement shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act and evidences a transaction involving commerce. The arbitration will be commenced and conducted before a single arbitrator under the Commercial Arbitration Rules (the “AAA Rules”) of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) and, where appropriate, the AAA’s Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (“AAA Consumer Rules”), both of which are available at the AAA website (www.adr.org). Your arbitration fees and your share of arbitrator compensation will be governed by the AAA Rules (and, where appropriate, limited by the AAA Consumer Rules). If you are unable to pay such costs, Reasn will pay all arbitration fees and expenses. Each party will pay the fees for his/her or its own attorneys, subject to any remedies to which that party may later be entitled under applicable law. The arbitrator will make a decision in writing. Additionally, the arbitrator, and not any federal, state, or local court or agency, shall have the exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability, or formation of this Arbitration Agreement. However, the preceding sentence shall not apply to the “Class Action Waiver” described in Subsection (4) below.
- Excluded Disputes
You and Reasn agree that the following Disputes are excluded from this Arbitration Agreement: (1) any Dispute seeking to enforce or protect, or concerning the validity of, any of your or our intellectual property rights; (2) individual claims in small claims court; (3) any claim that an applicable federal statute expressly states cannot be arbitrated; and (4) any claim for injunctive relief.
- WAIVER OF RIGHT TO BE A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN A CLASS ACTION
To fullest extent permitted by applicable law, You and Reasn agree to bring any Dispute in arbitration on an individual basis only, and not as a class or collective action. There will be no right or authority for any Dispute to be brought, heard or arbitrated as a class or collective action (“Class Action Waiver”). Regardless of anything else in this Arbitration Agreement and/or the applicable AAA Rules or AAA Consumer Rules, the interpretation, applicability, enforceability or formation of the Class Action Waiver may only be determined by a court and not an arbitrator.
- Rules/Standards Governing Arbitration Proceeding
A party who wishes to arbitrate a Dispute covered by this Arbitration Agreement must initiate an arbitration proceeding no later than the expiration of the statute of limitations that applicable law prescribes for the claim asserted. The arbitrator shall apply the statute of limitations that would have applied if the Dispute had been brought in court. The arbitrator may award any remedy to which a party is entitled under applicable law, but remedies shall be limited to those that would be available to a party in their individual capacity, and no remedies that otherwise would be available to an individual under applicable law will be forfeited. The arbitrator is without authority to apply any different substantive law. The parties have the right to conduct adequate civil discovery and present witnesses and evidence as needed to present their cases and defenses, and any dispute in this regard shall be decided by the arbitrator. The location of the arbitration proceeding shall take place in the city or county where you reside, unless each party agrees otherwise. A court of competent jurisdiction shall have the authority to enter judgment upon the arbitrator’s decision/award.
You and Reasn agree that if any portion of this Section entitled “Mutual Arbitration Agreement” is found illegal or unenforceable, that portion will be severed, and the remainder of this Section will be given full force and effect.
- GOVERNING LAW
Users of the Sites and Services are responsible for compliance with all applicable regulations and laws.